We are committed to conduct our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
- You may withdraw your consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email using Fambes Diagnostics’s contact form. Please note that, if you withdraw your consent for collection, Fambes Diagnostics may suspend its provision of products and/or services to you.
- If you provide personal information of any third party to Fambes Diagnostics, we assume that you have obtained the required consent from the relevant third party to share and transfer his/her personal information to us.
Collection of Personal Information
When you create a Fambes Diagnostics account, or otherwise provide Fambes Diagnostics with your personal information through the Platform, the personal information Fambes Diagnostics collects may include:
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Credit card details
- Bank account details
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
Fambes Diagnostics collects and reserves the right to use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request including but not limited to Know Your Customer Principles, Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing In order to comply with the above mentioned regulations Fambes Diagnostics will be collecting Personal Data from you which include:
- Full name (as in your Identification Document (“ID”))
- Address (as in your ID)
iii. Place and date of birth
- to understand your needs regarding Fambes Diagnostics ‘s services
- to improve Fambes Diagnostics’s website and Fambes Diagnostics’s services for you
- to fulfill your requests for services and/or information
- to communicate with you and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform you of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from Fambes Diagnostics, its affiliates and third parties upon your consent
- to allow you to access limited-entry areas of Fambes Diagnostics’s site
- to personalize some of Fambes Diagnostics’s services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from Fambes Diagnostics and third parties upon your consent
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address Fambes Diagnostics’s reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the site or any Fambes Diagnostics product or service
- to protect the services, products or rights of Fambes Diagnostics, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the Fambes Diagnostics site
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning Fambes Diagnostics ‘s site, products and/or services
- Fambes Diagnostics also uses your personal information for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Fambes Diagnostics may hire affiliates or other third parties to provide some services on Fambes Diagnostics’s behalf, then Fambes Diagnostics will provide those companies only the personal information they need for the identified purposes, and Fambes Diagnostics will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for Fambes Diagnostics.
Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
Fambes Diagnostics limits its collection of personal information only to the fact that the information is necessary for the identified purposes. Fambes Diagnostics does not direct its site to, nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from persons under the age of eighteen (18 years).
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Fambes Diagnostics’s website, Fambes Diagnostics servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpages you visited before you came to our Platform
- The pages within the Platform which you visited
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics
- This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help Fambes Diagnostics to improve its website and the services and products Fambes Diagnostics provides.
Disclosure, Processing and Retention
Fambes Diagnostics will not disclose any of your personal information to anyone else, except
- to Fambes Diagnostics’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on Fambes Diagnostics’s behalf for any of the identified purposes
- if Fambes Diagnostics has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with Fambes Diagnostics’s rights or property, other users of Fambes Diagnostics’s website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from Fambes Diagnostics’s database), Fambes Diagnostics will keep your personal information in its archives for the duration required by law. Your information will be used only as necessary for tax reason or to prove Fambes Diagnostics’s compliance with any applicable law.
Accuracy of Personal Information
- Fambes Diagnostics will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep your personal information accurate for the identified purposes. You are responsible for informing Fambes Diagnostics about changes to your personal information from time to time.
- In order to prevent any issue related to fraud, Fambes Diagnostics will conduct a measurement of verification with the help of trusted third parties to verify Personal Information given by you.
- You shall be informed that in order to implement the above mentioned measurements of verification, Fambes Diagnostics may request you to provide copies of documents related to your personal information; including but not limited to your ID Card, bank books, etc.
- Data related to bank accounts and other financial information will never be disclosed to anyone through this Site, unless Fambes Diagnostics has been requested to do so according to instruction letter given by authority, court or other legal process.
Fambes Diagnostics ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. Fambes Diagnostics protects your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Fambes Diagnostics uses state of the art SSL (secure socket layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached or compromised, please contact Fambes Diagnostics immediately.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Fambes Diagnostics password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Fambes Diagnostics. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact Fambes Diagnostics and change your password. You are reminded to log off from your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
Access to Personal Information
- a) Fambes Diagnostics will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you submit a request via email using Fambes Diagnostics’ contacts.
- b) If Fambes Diagnostics is not able to provide access to some aspect of your personal information, Fambes Diagnostics will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so it would likely reveal personal information about third parties, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney-client privileged communication, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
- c) You have the right to request any inaccurate or incomplete information to be amended as appropriate by contacting the Data Protection Officer as described above. Fambes Diagnostics will promptly correct such personal information.
Possibility the Appearance of Any Website Links Owned by Third Party
Services provided by Fambes Diagnostics shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria